is not just simple pimples, blackheads or zits, but large papules, pustules, carbuncles,
cysts and nodules, forming "under" or on "top" of the skin, with or
Acne is a
disorder where the pilosebaceous glands of the skin are infected. Nodules and cysts
clinically manifest severe acne, and while more men are affected in the 17 - 29 age group,
more women are affected in ages between 28 - 48.
of the greatest problems is not just active acne, but also the acne scarring and cystic
special formulation of essential oils in our Acne treatment range has been proven to counteract
acne and pimples gently and effectively. The use of
lavender oil - with its balancing and relaxing effect - helps to stimulate white blood
cell formation, and is particularly good for acne and as a skin rejuvenating agent. With
added Geranium oil to improve
circulation and balancing oil secretion, this formulation is beneficial for treating
stubborn acne .The
healing process varies from person to person depending on the severity of the condition.
For effective treatment of acne and complete acne removal, follow these
1. Cleanse face with a deep cleanser such as Naturalis Acne Cleanser .
2. Scrub face with an exfoliating scrub such as Naturalis Acne Scrub .
3. Mask face with a gentle masque product such as the Naturalis Acne
4. Apply Naturalis Acne Treatment thickly on problem area. Letting the
cream settle into skin.
5. For a more even skin tone, apply Naturalis Acne Blemish
5% off the Naturalis Acne Treatment Set comprising above
products. Limited period promotion.